Followers

Monday, March 17, 2008

What have I done in the past.

I'm getting excited to see all my friends and colleagues who are creating a blog. So, I've decided to start my own blog. I really don't know what should I post in here. Maybe can put some of my photos collection to share with you all.

This photo taken in 1957 (is a Bistro), Hartamas during New Year Eve 2004.

No photo was taken during New Year Eve for year 2005. Forgot where am I going? Maybe staying at home doing nothing.


This photo taken at Bintang Walk during New Year Eve 2006.


This photo also taken during the new year eve 2006. After that, I never met the girls already. :P

In year 2006, it is my last time go for celebrating new year eve. As my age get older, I felt that myself don't like outing so much. I rather stay at home, switch on my pc, listen some music or watch HK drama series.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why dont have photo of me?

choose one answer :
1. i am not in your company
2. i didn't attend your company's annual dinner
3. i am too ugly to post photo on your blog
4. you don't like me at all