Followers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Jungle Trekking at Bukit Melawati

23 March, 2008 - 6.45am, I was being waken up by my friend, Ah Hing to go for jungle trekking. At first, I thought he is saying 6.30pm but through his sms message into my hp is actually AM. I have no choice but to join him for this journey. Secondly, I thought is a very easy and short distance of mount walking but I was wrong again. This is a very tough and long distance of jungle trekking.

I have never tried such a tough trekking in my life, but this word will be ignored after I go for the Mount KK this July, 2008. We went to Bukit Melawati so called Bukit Dapur and I really have a great experience for this. It would be my very good practice area before I go for my Mount KK climbing expedition.


Besides a tough jungle trekking, it was a beautiful scenery at here. Photo taken at 7.15am.


My friend, Ah Hing who was wake me up when I'm still having a sweet dream.


I know you all fast. Wait me lar....



The hills is up and down. There have few routes have a steep sloping area. Just like a X Climbing of 90 degrees.




This is an interesting jungle trekking. We successfully finish the journey in 2 hours and 20 minutes. This is for the first time only.. Average time of finishing is actually 2hour. My target for the 2nd time is less that 2 hours. Who are interested to join me for the 2nd time, please let me know and I'll count you in.

No comments: