Followers

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Annual Dinner Photos

I was graduated at year 2002, jobless for more than 6 months. Then my first job is worked as Data Entry (temporarily job) from May 2002 until Sept 2003. Later on, since I was not able to find a permanent job, my parent forcing me to go back hometown, Ipoh to work with them. I've been in Ipoh worked as Driver for half a year. I couldn't take it this kind of life, I'm boring staying in Ipoh, no friends, no entertainments, no ambition.

April, 2004 - I'd persuaded my parent to give me one more chance to KL to find a better job with a duration of 1 month. I was still remember the 4th day to KL from Ipoh, I was so lucky that I can find a job (cheated company) in PJ. It is not ethical to mention the Company's name. I've been work there for a month without salary.

Yes! Jobless again. This time I cheated my parent that I worked at there happily because I really don't want to stay in Ipoh for rest of my life. One day, one of my ex-colleague who was worked in cheated company (he just worked for 2 weeks only) recommend me to work in an insurance company.

My insurance industry life started in here, ING Insurance Berhad. That would be my first permanent job but worked as admin clerk only. A degree holder work as clerk, what a shame. But that time its really hard to find a job and I have to tell my parent as well that I have changed to a better company. Ops.. really out of topic for what I suppose to post. Here it is the annual dinner I was attended.

My first attended annual dinner at year 2004 and the only photo I found in my album. I has been chosen on the stage to participate for a magic show. I think the magician chose me is because of my blonde hair. He thought I'm mat salleh.

Annual Dinner 2006 - Girls in ING - General Insurance Dept. I was left ING at that time but I just pay a visit with my ex-colleagues.

My ex-boss in GID. He is a nice boss.


My fellow ex-colleagues in ING.


I have joined my new company, Lonpac Insurance Bhd since January, 2005 till now. That would be my first time taking part for the annual dinner staff performance. It is quite interesting for the first year. I get to know a group of best friend here.. And getting tiring & suffering for the coming year.


This photo taken for the publishing magazine of annual dinner 2005. The theme of the annual dinner is "Groovy 60's". That's why we pretending ourselves in 1960's.


Is like we are having a conference meeting during 60's.


That's how we meet each other and getting closer with our relationship.. hahah


The actual day (Annual Dinner 2005). It is a show time for our group performance called "Suzie Wong"


Group photo with my colleagues in the register counter. Its almost the time for open ceremony on our Annual Dinner 2005.


Still got time taking photos with super models, hehe



Have you ever saw Austin Power being tortured by sailors?


Suzie Wong's group - The best staff performance award in 2005. Rated by Charles Chong.


Time has goes fast. Another year for annual dinner again. The theme for Annual Dinner 2006 is "Land of the King". This time I was taken part also as a macho man. It is quite tiring to practice dancing everyday 2-3 months in advance before the annual dinner get started. I was taken lesser photo for this year.


Although we are no longer in the same group of staff performance but our friendship will never ending.


4 macho guys with pretty girls from different department.


This is our Full Dress costume for our staff performance - Lady L'Amour. We are the 'kelefe' only, the main actress is not here. So apologize to our main actress, Junita that I couldn't found any photos in my album.


Group photos with several group of performers and the usherettes


In year 2007, this is different from the previous year because there is no theme for the annual dinner but it is 45th Anniversary for Lonpac Insurance Bhd. I was taken even less photos for this year because I'm no longer taking part of staff performance due to my heavy job tasks and always out of office for marketing.


As you see, our group never miss the chance of taking photo during annual dinner.


Purposely taking with Daniel (1st right) from the miss out for the first photo.


Being molest by the wild catwomen.


Our Chairman - Tan sri Teh entering the hall fetching by Amber Chia.

Our coming annual dinner for year 2008 is held on the month of July. Please be wait for my lastest update on this in July.

No comments: