Followers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First Test of DMII

I have taken a DMII course started from this year month of February. The Diploma of The Malaysian Insurance Institute (DMII) is designed for individuals who intend to develop and succeed as professionals in the insurance field. Of course, this is just a beginner stage of my study. I will continue my study until AMII level which is higher qualifications and being recognised by the nationwide of insurance industry.

In DMII, there have 6 subjects need to be taken and if you have related subject in your college or university syllabus, you can actually apply for the exemption. Unfortunately, I did not get any exemption paper, therefore I need to takes all the DMII papers.

The first subject is "Insurance Practice and Regulation." This should be quite easy for me because it is actually my daily job routine. The only different is I'm applying in practical and not theoretical. OMG.. I have not study for many years and I have a fear of reading books.

Today, 25th March - is my first test on this subject. To tell you the truth, I have just study less than 3 hours and sit for the test. This test contains of 10 marks in my course work.


This is what I saw while reading the notes (BLUR)


The style I studying.

Headache!!! Long time no study and my brain was stuck.

Finally the first test is finish. I don't think can get higher mark since that few question don't know how to answer. The result will know by next week. Hope that it would not so bad.

No comments: