Followers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DMII 2nd paper is over

30th July, 2008 - It was a horrible weekend that I spend most of my time going to library just because for the coming CGI Exam of today's paper. Frankly speaking, I do not have much confident to take this paper. My brain was stuck.


Photo taken at National Library on Sunday, 28th July. See how serious me and Ken doing revision.


Finally, We went through this tough time. Luckily the exam question I manage to answer most of it. I think I will pass. Taking leave for study is not a waste.

Haih.. I thought I can rest for a week or two when finish this exam, BUT start from next week, 4th August, we have to start another subject which is Modern Business Practice. So fast huh..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your hardwork and sacrifices will not go to waste!