Followers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

2008 Treasure Hunt 19-20th July

Once in a year, my company will organise a treasure hunt activity for the staffs with some agents. This is the 5th year that Sport Club of Lonpac Insurance Bhd has organizing the Treasure Hunt.

As usual, I have never miss to participate such a fun game since when I joined Lonpac. Let's refresh some highlight photos for this good memories.


The first team established at 2005. From (left) is Andrew Cheok, Lin Mun, Cherrie and me.
Walk Hunt 2005 - KL City (Berjaya Times Square to KLCC and KL Sentral)
Achievement: 6th Place (if I not mistaken)


Same team same members.
Treasure Hunt 2006 - Melaka City
Achievement: 8th Place (if I not mistaken)


New team has been formed when Lin Mun is left and Andrew was not joining.
From (left) is Cherrie, Lee Chuen, me and Ken.
Motor Hunt 2007 - Damai Laut, Lumut
Achievement: No rank (what a shame)


In year 2008, another treasure hunt was held on 19th - 20th, July to Cherating. This time, we have recruited a new member, Tan Chee Meng who is well known as a food hunter. Haha... No one are look good on our team with the involve of TCM. Okay.. nevermind, we will prove to them we can do it for this year.

Again, my racing car with the best driver and team members flag off and start our treasure hunt.


Photo before on stage. Taken with Mr. Kee (center), our sport club committee.


Haha.. We are on stage. We did it! 2nd Runner-up place.


Achievement: 2nd runner-up place. (I can't imagine)


Group photos with 1st, 2nd and 3rd placing team.

P/S: Thanks for the team member contributions and thanks for the people who helping us. Hopefully, next year we will be more competent to get CHAMPION!! Hahaha...

No comments: