Followers

Monday, June 2, 2008

Jog at TTDI Hill

1st, June - A new start for the month. I've planed to have a tough exercise for the preparation on my KK trip. I was so energetic to wake up in the early morning although it was a Saturday. This time, I was waken up my friend, Hing at his house.

TTDI hill is much more easier than those I have gone through. It is suitable for the beginner for hiking. There are just a walking road, no muddy lane. This place is quite famous as I found that alot of people come here for jogging.


The TTDI hill is a short distance route only. I believe for those joggers might use 30 minutes to finish the journey. Did you or notice what was written on the road? "<- This way to your better health". There got few options road for you to choose but will connected at the end.
GO GO GO...

There have a little stream here. I wonder can find some other route there. Mm.. next time.


Which way to go huh?


Its was a very beautiful shiny green along the drain. It just because my phone camera do not have a better quality to snap it.


There is an alternative way to somewhere. Perhaps will try next time.

TTDI hill is a nice place for jogging. Difficulty level is 2 1/2 out of 10. Those who interested, can contact me. Maybe we can go together another round. I will definately go this place more often for my training exercise to KK trip.

No comments: