Followers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Daniel's House Warming

28th Sept - We have being invited my Siau Di (Daniel) to his house warming located in Bukit Jalil. The exact address I would not know but is nearby Astro there.

Due to my car was still in repair, so I rode my motorcycle to Ken's house and fetch by the owner of Nissan Latio, Jeffrey. I reached Ken's house about 12pm and both of them went to Petaling Street, Ken's aunty shop to get the cakes, cheese tart and durian purf.

Later, we went to Kim Yoong's house to fetch her and carried her mum's homecook meehoon and curry chicken. Mm... that's delicious.

With our best navigator, Jeffrey guide us to Daniel's house, we reach there about 1pm something.

See how hungry are they.


Main door entry view.


One of the Cola-can collector.


Photo take from balcony.


A study room.


Master bedroom.

I'm not actually taking up all the view of Daniel's house. Anyway, is it so nice to have their own house. I wish I can my own very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah.... u very creative ah.... make us look like so hungry ah.... (ya, actually very hungry... hahaha)