Followers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bad Day! An Accident

18th Sept, 2008 - An unforgettable incident happened which I think myself will staying in hospital a couple of days. Thanks god that I'm still in good piece after the accident. This happened when I'm driving back from customer place at Serdang, having a good lunch with customer together with my lady boss. While I'm driving on the way back to office, using the Besraya Highway with the speed of 80km/h (which is consider low speed - because of fetching my lady boss), suddenly a lorry from the front totally uncontrolled and spin facing at my car. I try my best to brake to reduce the speed but unfortunately its still unavoidable.


Bonet, headlights, windscreen and the chasis body were damage also.


The tow-man taking out the bonet in order to towing the car.


This is the third party car.(Lorry) I did not taken the damages of the lorry.


A memorable photo with my boss.

No comments: