Followers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bukit Kledang, Route 4-9

Just after the next day of Bukit Gasing, I went back to Ipoh and explore another hill, Bukit Kledang which I was always climbed when I went back to hometown.

4th May, 6.50am - Before the sunshine, me and my brother and his friend, Kok Seong went to our famous trekking hill, Bukit Kledang. There have a few route option for the public to do exercise. For old people, normally they will walk following the road. For someone tougher or young man like me will walk against the more challenging route such as 4-2, 4-3, 4-9 & RTM radio station.

6.50am - Just about to start our 4-9 route trekking.

Up and down along the journey.

You will across a small little river stream.

Way to go 4-9 & RTM route. 4-9 route might takes about 1 hour to the main road. RTM route might takes 4 hours to the Station. I have not try the RTM route yet.. I need someone who interested to join me for the long distance journey.


4-9 route is covering by the trees & leaves. Therefore, is a bit dark along the journey and the sunshine did not perforate the path.

Along the path, you can hear a sound of water flowing. The small stream is just beside the 4-9 route.

After passing through the river stream, there have two option route: 4-9 (left) or RTM (right). This is the most challenging part of climbing for this 4-9 route. It takes about 25 minutes to the main route by non-stop.


This is the landmark for 4-9 route, a big rock in the mud land. I wonder how this big rock can be here? When you saw this, it means that you are about to the main road of Bukit Kledang.


It takes about 5 minutes to up to this main road after you saw the big rock.


We use the main road to down hill. The distance is longer than using 4-9 route to climb up.

There have a small garden upstair which have some exercise tools out there.


Almost 9:00am when down the hill.

No comments: